Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Week 23: Water

Oh my! We have been busy! These pictures feel like so long ago now that we have flown to Washington for a week and then to Ohio for a week. This week is going to be a little more relaxing, and I really wanted to get pictures uploaded and edited. As long as I'm editing and organizing pictures, I might as well post some!

Day 152: I was headed to a going away party for the teacher that I am taking over for next year when I spotted this bookmobile on a side street. That is something I've only heard about!


Day 153: The kids were having a great time at our end of the year picnic at school. Even Kennedy handled the goodbyes well!


Day 154: Cade was stacking up his graham crackers in his milk. It's funny how exciting these were a few weeks ago!


Day 155: Watching and waiting to board our plane back to San Francisco. We had a 25 hour travel day back to the States after our delayed flight at SFO. It was a long day, but the kids were great!


Day 156: My brother was just finishing up his boat and loading it onto the trailer when we arrived. We were very impressed at the size and quality of the aluminum skiff he built-the first boat he's ever built. Now, he and his boat are in Alaska.


Day 157: We went clam digging for our seafood weekend with the kids and their cousins. As close as we got to the water this week!


Day 158: After a couple of days at my dad's, we went to the cabin on Whidbey Island. Our 3rd bed in 5 days!


I think my favorite of this week was the shot of the kids in the airport. Even after 6 flights in 2 weeks, Cade is still enthralled with airplanes. Kennedy, on the other hand, would be fine if she never had to fly again, I think!

1 comment:

  1. Love the one with the kids looking out the window at the airplane... makes you want to be there! xoxo erin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...