Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Losing Time

So, it's the 27th of April, and I just realized that two months from today we'll be at our Pre-Field Orientation (PFO) for the Network of International Christian Schools (NICS) in Mississippi. That means that in less than two months, I have to have the garage cleaned out, the wall and shelving built, the furniture moved out of the house, and all of the rest of our belongings packed!! Somewhere in the back of my mind I know that in less than three months, we will be in Seoul, South Korea, but I didn't realize until yesterday that even though we don't have to be in Seoul until the middle of July, we still have to be moved out of the house by the third week of June. I feel like I just lost an entire month in the course of a couple of hours!! The panic is starting to set in. Lord, please give me peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...