Saturday, July 6, 2013

A week with Grandma

After just a couple of days with my family, we went down to see Eric's mom.

She has to work during the day, so we entertained ourselves by taking the kids down to the capitol in Olympia, as well as doing a lot of shopping. We were grateful for a day or two with nice weather, so we were even able to picnic outside.


Still enthralled with the blue skies!


This kid was cracking me up at the capitol building! At one point, after Eric had been talking to one of the security guys for WAY too long, Cade pulled me away. He told me, "I know Dad thinks this place is really interesting, but I'm ready to go." I tried so hard not to laugh, but I felt the same way!


At least I had my camera to keep me entertained. He was lucky enough to pick up a Junior Trooper sticker from one of the State Patrolmen walking by to entertain him!


In the evenings, we went to the park when the weather was nice. I worked on experimenting with back lighting and silhouettes.


The kids were so excited to see their grandma and spend a week playing at her house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...