Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Back in the Country

Our first couple of days back in the States we spent at my aunt and uncle's house. Nothing like dropping right back into the country. The kids love it there!


I was sure that the kids would sleep in on our first morning. after sleeping for only about six hours in our 24 hours of travel. I was wrong, though. They heard about their cousins' softball game the next morning, and they were determined to be up in time to make it! They had a great time watching the game and rooting for their cousins!


I have been enthralled by the sky ever since our arrival. Blue skies that are clearly separate from white clouds, rather than just a haze, is still amazing to me. It's amazing how far you can see here. I swear, you have to look straight up to see the sky in Seoul. I can't believe how long I took this sky for granted!


My aunt and uncle had a new baby cow just a day or two before we arrived, so the kids were excited to go check out the cows, too.


They got to roast hot dogs, make s'mores, and run in the grass within hours of our arrival, and it felt so good to see their smiling faces!
 

The kids love driving the little Jeeps and exploring through the barns. We love seeing them play outside and not having to worry about the heat, the air, cars, or people.


We've been here more than three weeks now, and we are still loving every moment spent outside in this clean, fresh air--though it has been much hotter air than Western WA is used to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...