Wednesday, January 15, 2014

December Fun!

December flew by for us, as I'm sure it did for many of you. But, I still have loads of pictures from that month, so we'll be re-living that month here on the blog!


December is typically a pretty chilly month here in Seoul (though not as cold as some of the temps in the Eastern US last week!), so I'm always trying to think of things to do that are inside.


So, one evening we went to one of the malls across town to check out the Christmas decor and have some dinner. Kennedy took her first-ever picture with Santa Claus. I can't believe it took us seven years to do that! Cade wasn't up for it, though.


He was too busy looking at the "snow" coming from the snow machine. (It was actually soap.)


Kennedy also had a pretty fun Christmas party at school.


It happened to take place in the time that I have to eat lunch and work before I have to leave to pick up Cade, so I was able to be there.


The kids did a little craft and some goodies provided by the room moms.



One of the parents even brought supplies and taught the kids how to make chocolate-dipped fruit that they were able to take home!


The room moms here are pretty amazing!


Her teacher also put together a little booklet of songs and then the kids traipsed through some of the hallways and did some caroling. They were pretty cute!


My brother just left town yesterday, and things are slowly starting to get back to normal around here. Our office, which has been his bedroom, is once again full of laundry. I've finally managed to clean the floors and the kitchen a little better. We're three days into the second semester. It's hard to believe that another school year is half over already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...