Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Week 46: Harvest

At least you can't say I didn't warn you! It has been a very busy past couple of weeks for me. I'm still in the middle of this Indian literature unit, which is really interesting, but I haven't read these texts since I was in community college--a long time ago. I think my favorite part is that Cade has started playing "Ramayana" with his Legos. What a goofball!

Anyway, I did get a good friend (I mean amazing, spectacular, selfless friend) to help me grade the set of in-class essays that I had. I am just about to finish grading the set of essays that I have, we only have two more texts to read before the end of the semester, and I should have some time to write my semester exam by next week. Hallelujah!

Day 310: It's hard to believe that it wasn't much more than a week ago that we could go outside without coats, gloves, and scarves!


Day 311: Hard at work. Playing with Legos.


Day 312: Walking to the subway station. Already, most of these leaves are gone. They were beautiful while they lasted!


Day 313: Pepero Day was technically on Sunday, but some of my students still brought me chocolate on Monday. Yes, the Korean version of KitKat, "KicKer", does taste pretty similar to the real thing!


Day 314: One of my friends heard about an international women's bazaar, so we loaded up the boys and headed to check it out. They lasted about 2 minutes inside before we headed over to the palace to let them run around.


Day 315: Busy at school. No picture.

Day 316: Cade has been getting up early lately. I sent him to his room for a time out and when I came back 5 minutes later, this is how I found him!


Yes, we do still have a daughter, too. Maybe next week I'll be able to get a picture of her!

Happy Thanksgiving! Our week isn't much shorter--we only get Friday off for Thanksgiving--but we'll take what we can get! We're looking forward to a day off, some good company, and a great attempt at some American food. We will be missing all of our family, though! Have a wonderful holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...