Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Baseball Update

This baseball season is finally wrapping up.


The kids and I hadn't been to a game in awhile, and since it was a postseason game, I figured we should probably make an appearance.


Gwacheon is far enough outside of the city to be really pretty in the fall.


It actually wasn't quite as chilly as I thought it was going to be, that was a result of the clouds, of course.


We were barely out of the car when it started drizzling. We had to buy a new umbrella within minutes of being there, so I didn't get many pictures.


I did get a few quizzes graded while sitting under the umbrella before the kids joined me.


Thankfully, the game went quickly and they were up by eleven runs in the fifth inning, so they called it right before it started really raining.


Eric also hit his first-ever grand slam, which he was pretty excited about! Next week both teams play championship games.


Our IJM campaign ends in just over a week, so if you've been thinking about donating, but haven't done it yet, now would be the time to do it (right here)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...