Saturday, May 24, 2014

It's a....

It has been a crazy week, but I know that some of you are still waiting to hear the news, so...


While I sat in the doctor's office (trying to distract myself from the drama), I searched Pinterest for fun gender reveal ideas.


I made some plans in my head for what the perfect reveal would look like.


And then life happened!


I still wanted a fun way to tell the kids, but most of the ideas in my head just weren't practical for the limited time we had and the lack of easily available resources.


So, this was a quick and easy way to share the news with them, and of course, they were excited for chocolate!


I had planned on putting together something else cute to announce to the rest of the world, but life happened.


Today we were able to get pick up some stuff from our many friends that are leaving this year, so we're feeling a little more prepared now for baby #3!


And yes, it's official, the boys will outweigh the girls in this household come October!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...