Saturday, July 21, 2012

Week 25: Fathers

Well, for the first time in six months, I forgot to take pictures! I could cheat because I have so very many pictures, but it wouldn't make me feel any better, so I'm just being honest about it.

Day 166: We spent the day helping Aunt Jen finish up the last-minute details before the wedding. This is the pillow that Cade carried and the basket that Kennedy carried.


Day 167: Jen looking beautiful at the rehearsal!


Day 168: The kids were so adorable and did such a great job!


Day 169: We spent the afternoon and evening in the airport. They finally cancelled our flight through Chicago around 9pm, we collected our bags, and headed to the nearest hotel. Needless to say, I did not need a picture to remind me of this particular day! So, instead here's one of my favorites of Cade from before the wedding. Yes, I'm all dressed up, but I'm still all boy!


Day 170: We had another long day of flying (though it's always nice to gain time!), and somehow I managed to forget to take a picture again! So, here's a shot of my little princess!


Day 171: Finally arrived back from Dayton...unloaded suitcases, started laundry, and tried to get re-organized...again!


Day 172: The next day when I had finally managed to get everything cleaned up, we took the kids to a nearby park to play in the sun!


It's hard to believe how long ago this feels! We had practically just gotten to the States at this point! I could have chosen one of the shots I got of Jen with her dad to fit in with the theme, but considering it's more than a month since the prompt, I guess it wasn't too terribly important to me! We were a little more focused on the wedding than Father's Day (unfortunately for Eric). My favorite of this week is the one of Cade with the stick. I just love his sly little grin in that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...