Sunday, August 9, 2015

The Last Day of School

Oh, did you think that said "first" day of school? Well, I can see how that would make sense, but no, in the world of behind blogging, one must blog photos from the last day of school before one can blog photos from the first day of school.


And, since tomorrow is the first day of school, and my children are so stinking excited that they can't even whisper in bed...they're pretty much yelling...I must blog the last day of school photos. From last year. Because that's what a good mom does. I set the bar high.


If I were a really good mom, I would have made sure that the first and last day of school photos from last year were edited more similarly, but I'm not. My Lightroom is not at all the same since upgrading both my software and my computer, so you get what you get.


But aren't they cute?


I'm exhausted.


So, enjoy a few pictures with just a few words.


And remember that when these pictures were taken last year, I was packing up our apartment to move, getting ready for our trip to Jeju, and getting ready for our summer in the States. So, I've got an excuse. Or three. Just trying to get in the spirit of the school year!


And, for good measure, I'll throw in one shot of Reece. Just because he's cute, too.


Hopefully, tomorrow once everyone has left for school, I'll have more energy. Or someday soon, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...