Monday, February 1, 2016

366 Project: Week Four

Well, I started to hit a wall a bit in week four, unfortunately. I was lacking inspiration and the majority of things that I want to capture involve taking my camera for a walk, which won't happen for awhile with the weather as cold as it's been. So, I checked off a few more odd things on my bucket list--a few more things that represent what life looks like for us here in Korea.


22/366: I've been trying to get out from behind the camera a little more (and failing). Reading stories before nap time is one of those memories I've been wanting to capture. For now, it still happens three times a day. It won't be long before we're down to twice a day, though.


23/366: Somehow, I managed to get to the end of the day without taking a picture, but the kids reading in their beds is another bucket list shot.


24/366: The boys went to school to get some homework done, leaving Kennedy and me to a quiet house while Reece napped.


25/366: With the lack of sleep in my life, afternoon coffee is a must.


26/366: It finally warmed up enough to snow last week! It's back into the teens this week, though.


27/366: In Korea, scissors are a very common kitchen utensil. It didn't take us long to "do as the locals do" and now, we use them for cutting everything from cheese, to steak, pizza, and quesadillas.


28/366: We didn't have keys (other than for school) for the first couple of years we lived here because our door only required an electronic code and we didn't have a car. The key fob was sewn by a friend and was a favor at a baby shower that I went to about three years ago. Now, my house key is the pink tag and the blue tag gets me into our building. It won't be long before my keys look a little different.

The good news is that by this point, I have finished my first month! If I manage to continue this little project beyond June (as I hope, but I'm not confident), then I only have 11 months to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...