Thursday, September 13, 2012

Week 37: Hobbies

Hobbies? Who has time for a hobby anymore?! I can barely get bare minimum done these days. No time for hobbies at this point. In fact, the only reason that I have pictures uploaded and edited is because I had to for people at school!

Day 249: I took pictures for our Back to School picnic, but most of them are of other people's kids. This is the only one I got of my own. Enjoying a hot dog...a rare treat around here!


Day 250: We had a great time at our staff retreat, though I'm not sure that we've caught up on sleep yet, and I can guarantee that I haven't caught up on work!


Day 251: It was our first trip to a beach in Korea, and it was so exciting to see sunsets and sky!


Day 252: I actually took this one out the window of our bus on the way back into the city. That is the top of another bus that we were passing at the bottom of the picture.


Day 253: We had a busy day at school and since we got back so late on Monday night, there was really no time to prepare anything for Eric's birthday. He and the kids were happy to continue the "birthday brownie" tradition at a local American restaurant when I got home from soccer practice.
{Guilty Wife Complex}


Day 254: I was able to go with Kennedy on her first field trip of the year because it happened to fall on my day off. Cade got to go with us, too. It was a great, tiring day! Again, most of my pictures had other people's kids in them, so here's one with just my kid!


Day 255: Another insanely busy day at school! This one with added drama from home. It was a good thing my classes were having student-led discussions, so that I could participate in the text message frenzy! And yes, I have now broken down and am using a screen shot as a picture. I know it doesn't count.


I am thankful that I am still able to do what I can to keep up with my photography hobby. I've decided I'm not going to give up my 365 project; I'm just not going to stress over it. I'll take pictures when I can and I'll post them when I can. That's the best I can do for now!


To see others' photo projects, check out the links:
P52 with Kent Weakley

6 comments:

  1. Love the light in your beach image as well as the sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, don't stress it! Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great shots. Really beautiful. Joining you from rewind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! Those skies are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful outdoor pictures this week. Love the beach shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must say, I think eating brownies and ice cream would make a great hobby! :) great shots of the beach, etc!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...