Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Pregnancy Questions

Well, these pregnancy questions posts have been going around the blogosphere, and with the lack of much else going on in my life, I figured I'd jump on the bandwagon. Besides, I did say I was going to document this pregnancy better than I did the other two (not hard, since I never documented a thing about them!)


How far along are you?  34 weeks...still 6 weeks left?!


Total weight gain?  26 pounds...it is what it is. I never gained more than 35 with the other two, and I'm on track for that, so I s'pose I'll be happy if I can manage it. (Especially considering I'm still hungry all.the.time.) You might notice the pattern of food pictures here...kinda hard to miss!


Favorite moment this week?  Well, okay, it wasn't this week. But, a couple of weeks ago the kids were playing with cars in Cade's room when I heard Cade referring to Jellybean. Each of the three them had a pile of cars and were racing them. I just thought it was so cute that Cade included his little brother in their game!


Movement?  Um, yes. All.the.time. And remember when I said he hadn't had the hiccups? Ha! I think he started the next day! Gets them about once a day. I feel like one of these days he's going to stop moving just because there's no room in there! The other night both kids had their hands on my belly feeling him hiccup; it was pretty cute but I wasn't quick enough with my camera!


Food cravings?  Fruity, gummy candy. Salty foods. Ginger ale. Exciting stuff!


Maternity clothes?  Ha! Since about week 10. Was that really a question?


Belly button, in or out?  I think I have the world's inniest belly button (and a tendency to make up words). I was thankful for it when my belly button was perfect for piercing when I was 16, and I've been happy to have it every time I've been well into the third trimester without having "popped."


I've been doing another photo a day project in September, so here are some lovely phone photos, for those of you who don't follow me on Instagram (or never remember to check it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...