Saturday, October 8, 2011

Looking at the Bright Side

In an effort to look at the bright side of things, I thought I would write about the one positive aspect of Eric being sick. Last month when I was sick and spent one whole day in bed, Eric finally decided that he would loosen the purse strings and buy the pad for the mattress that we'd been needing. (The mattresses here are really hard. If I had all the money in the world, I would ship our bed from the States to Korea. It would take up our entire bedroom, though!) Now that he is sick, he decided that it was time for us to get a quilt for our bed. It was just in time, too. I had spent a couple of nights sleeping in sweats and a sweatshirt with just our sheet, but it is really starting to cool off at night now! So, here are a few pictures of the kids with our new quilts.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...