Sunday, October 30, 2011

Saturday Stroll

We had another lazy (and rainy) Saturday around here. We spent the majority of the day relaxing at home, simply enjoying the fact that we didn't have any sports commitments (or any commitments at all!). Then, after the kids' naps, we took a short bus ride to a museum that Eric and the kids had discovered several weeks ago while I was at soccer. The museum itself isn't too terribly exciting because most of the information is in Korean or Chinese with a few stories here and there told in English, but we did enjoy a nice walk in the fall trees around the museum and Namsan Library. I love all the fall colors! Don't miss the one at the bottom...a rare picture of all four of us!
waiting for the bus in front of Namsan Park

a statue of the man that the museum is in honor of

puddle stomping outside the museum

yet another view of Seoul Tower...I'm sorry I'm a little addicted



it almost looks like it could be the States...

...until you see another Korean in bronze



this was the first time I'd used the self-timer on my camera...I propped it on a rock, set the timer, and somehow we all managed to look at the camera when it went off!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love the pics! Super cute family - looks like you're seeing alot of the area!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...