Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Well, there used to be more words with this post, but considering I was all ready for bed when I discovered that it published without words or photos (the iPad was not working for me tonight)...you are just going to get some pictures today! Happy Valentines Day!






The kids totally cracked me up when I was taking pictures of the candy on Saturday. They sat just outside of the view of the camera patiently guarding the candy they'd gotten in a Valentine's package from grandma.


Then, I told them they could have it, and Kennedy told Cade that he had to sit with it in his hands just like this. It was pretty cute. She totally came up with this one herself!


They were pretty excited when I told them that they could each have a piece. 


They carefully picked out a jelly bean and then thoroughly enjoyed it with smacking lips!




Eventually they went for the chocolate...


and managed to get it all over their hands!


Hope you had a great Valentine's Day. We treated ourselves to a taxi to and from Outback Steakhouse in Itaewon. A good dinner without all of the walking (especially since Eric and I had walked home from school earlier)? Quite a Valentine's Day celebration!


2 comments:

  1. This looks exactly like our Sarah's breakfast this morning...lol...love the pictures...xoxo erin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...