Sunday, February 5, 2012

I'm Feeling

Tonight I'm feeling....

popcorn for a snack last week. Kennedy insisted I put butter on it "like Grandpa does"!
humbled by God's power and his ability to work within us and around us whether we're aware of it or not. Tonight I was....
my lil iPhoneographer...laying on the floor...taking a picture of a lego!
impressed by Kennedy's reading. I'm so thankful that God has allowed her to learn so much these past few months. Laying in bed listening to her help me read her book tonight, I couldn't help but be impressed by how much God has worked through her this year. I certainly know that it wasn't me that taught her all of this. I still look at these words and think "this doesn't make any sense! How do I teach her how to read that word?". Yet, she has learned, so I guess I'm feeling....

Jenga...after quiet time on Sundays, we play a game while we eat our snack
thankful that I can start full time work tomorrow knowing that my little girl is prepared for Kindergarden next fall even if she doesn't learn anything in the next six months (and we know that won't happen!). Though I'm also feeling....

Cade's dinner when we went out for Thai food last weekend...chicken satay and peanut sauce
exhausted by this cold. And wishing that I had just a few more days. I think I'm also feeling a little...

a happy boy
nervous for the transition to full time this week. I'm just praying that the kids will transition well to being with Miss V twice as much, and that I will be able to handle the work load without having bring much work home. I've never taught full time with two kids before, and I want to be able to get all of my school work done at school, so that I can be with my kids at home. This week, I'm also feeling...

the snow at school last week

excited for our Spiritual Emphasis/Character Focus Week. It throws all of our schedules off at school, but it gives the middle school a week to focus on God in the NICS sections and character in the Oasis section. The school has brought in special musical guests as well as speakers for assemblies every day. I'm excited to see a change in our students, and I'm also feeling...

over Christmas Break, Eric and I played a lot of Bananagrams
scared for the changes for our friends. On Friday, the school that they used to work for comes to get the "key money" for their apartment. Key money is kind of a post in and of itself, but basically it means they no longer have a deposit on their apartment (unless they can come up with somewhere in the vicinity of 10,000 dollars!) and they have to move out. They don't have jobs in either Korea or the States right now, and their Korean visas are up at the end of the month. We are praying for guidance, jobs, and a place to live for them. Apparently, I'm feeling...

Coex Mall at Christmas time
reflective and just a bit lazy because instead of going and turning on the other laptop and uploading legit pictures, I littered this post with my iPhone pictures from the last two months...hope you didn't mind!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...