Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Favorite Photo: January 2012

Well, it's the 3rd of February already (here, anyway), and I just realized that if I'm going to choose a favorite photo for each week, I should also pick a favorite photo for each month. I'm so excited about putting together a book (of some sort) with all of these pictures at the end of 2012...ooh I could do a calendar with my favorite 12...ooh so many possibilities! It's going to be really hard to choose I can tell already, but here is my favorite picture of January:


I just love his little grin. I love that it has Kennedy in it (in some way) and I love that it's different than most of the pictures I get of them. I can't wait to look back on this one a year from now and remember that day at Times Square, Seoul.




Click It Up A Notch

4 comments:

  1. I love the idea of putting your top 12 in a calendar! I may steal, I mean borrow that idea :O) I love that you captured the movement of one child in the background which you were able to get the other one being still and day dreaming. Thanks for entering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this shot! How neat to have her blurry in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is truly a keeper! Beautiful shot!

    Visiting for Favorite Photo Friday! Hope you can stop by:)

    http://dsahmblogs.com/favorite-photo-friday-fish-pond/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...