Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Little Readers

I have already mentioned many times before my love of reading and the ever-elusive stack of books on my nightstand. Last week, I caught a few photos of my littles and their growing love of reading.


We picked up these phonics Curious George books when we were Boston a couple of years ago. I knew they would come in handy eventually!


She is doing a great job learning how to read these simple books, and they're perfect because they just focus on one vowel sound and one consonant sound in each book.



And then there's Cade...reading in his underwear...


he's quite the reader himself! He totally cracks me up when he "reads" his books. Sometimes he tells the parts he remembers, sometimes he looks at the pictures to tell a story, and sometimes he just makes the sounds.


All I can say is that I hope they continue to love reading throughout their lives as much as they do now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...