Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cherry Blossoms...Part 2

I know...you thought you hadn't seen enough pictures of the cherry blossoms! I figured I'd better share more! I just have a few more days of the Immersion trip to share, and I just have four more school days of full time! I am so excited to get back to a part time schedule (even though it will look a little different than before) and be able to share more of what's going on with us. (I'm even more excited that there might actually be something going on with us again!) Starting the first full week of May, I will just be teaching my four English classes in the morning, and then I will be able to go home every afternoon at about 11:30. Yay! Only four classes and one subject to prepare for. I can't wait!

Alright, these are shots of the trees at school. 




The driveway up to the school is lined with these trees. It is absolutely beautiful.




Believe it or not, I did narrow them. I'm only sharing my favorites!




It is so sad that they only lasted about a week...until the first rain...



This last one I took at the park after school while the kids were playing...

Speaking of rain...Katie was only here for one day and it rained (like good ol' Seattle rain) the entire day! We still made our way around the city, but it was miserably wet!


Linking up with:                             Our World Tuesday
PhotobucketSweet Shot Day

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...