Friday, August 3, 2012

Uncle Evan & Aunt Jen's Wedding

We managed to get right back into the swing of things here in Seoul. Eric and I have been busy working at school and at home getting ready for school to start. The kids are finally starting to get over their jet lag and both of them slept in until 8:00 this morning! The one thing we haven't adjusted to yet is the heat. It has been over 90 degrees every day for the last week with high humidity, as well.

Moving on to the wedding day....

Kennedy got her hair done in the hotel room along with the bride and her bridesmaids. She was very patient and sat very still. After the wedding she told me she never wanted to cut her hair again, so that I could curl it and put it up to make it beautiful...a few weeks later I was able to convince her to cut it because I don't know how to curl it, put it up, and make it beautiful!


Cade got dressed with Daddy in our hotel room...

and then we made it to the golf course for pictures...I snapped a few of the kids while the rest of the wedding party was off with the official photographer...

Cade was his normal I-don't-want-to-sit-here-for-pictures self...


while Kennedy was her normal tell-me-where-to-stand-and-take-my-picture self.


and of course, putting the boy in the penguin suit made him no less of a boy!


He was quite upset when the groomsmen told him he couldn't jump in puddles in his tux.

But, thankfully, he recovered and made it down the aisle shortly thereafter.


I even made it to the front row in time to snap a picture of their arrival, but then I sat back and enjoyed the ceremony, refusing to take a single picture.

After the ceremony, the wedding party rode out on golf carts to take more pictures.


The happy couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...