Monday, October 1, 2012

Week 39: Collection

We had another busy week around here. And, I really did take a lot of pictures. I just didn't take pictures every day. It was more like 100 one day and 100 the next, but then none for the rest of the week. Whoops.

Day 263: Really bad picture of some of our staff who participated in our pep assembly Friday afternoon. They did their own version of "Gangnam Style". Yup. It's big around here. I've heard that isn't just because we're five minutes from Gangnam, either.


Day 264: Baseball in Gwacheon.


Day 265: Church. School work. The usual.

Day 266: Made a new recipe tonight. Salmon with pesto, tomatoes, and parmesan. Baked for about 20 minutes. Really fast and really delicious!

 
 
Day 267: Busy at school. Again.
 
Day 268: Cade and I rode the bus to Namdaemun to get some things for Kennedy's party.
 
 
Day 269: Busy at school. Eric picked up his cousin from the airport. So I'll have lots of photos of our tourist excursions for next week!

I don't even have a picture for the theme this week. I certainly don't have a favorite. Next week will be better, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...