Thursday, January 12, 2012

"Stained Glass Windows"

Every morning that I am home, Kennedy gets up and asks "What are we making for craft today, Mommy?". Cade asks, "Will you get me some cereal, Mom? And some orange juice? And some oatmeal? And some toast?". And Kennedy asks again, "What are we making for craft today, Mommy?".


It's a good thing I'm the daughter of a preschool teacher, and an avid Pinterest peruser, and a person who keeps anything that might be able to be turned into a craft, and the crazy woman who picks up clothes pins and popsicle sticks because "we might need them at some point"!


Yesterday, we made our own stained glass windows. I'm pretty sure this was a project my mom did in preschool at one point. We had all of these little pieces of tissue paper from the package that we got the other day.


The kids put new window clings on the windows in their rooms and we were left with thin, square, clear sheets of plastic. It didn't take long for me to put the two together.


She looks pretty excited, right? Considering she continued to ask me the remainder of the day if she could make more, I think she enjoyed it. Apparently I couldn't catch that with the camera, though.


Cade got a little help with his...Kennedy decided to make a door and two windows...


Hmmm...I wonder what I'll come up with for tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...