Monday, January 2, 2012

Panang Curry with Beef

I just have to tell you about the new meal that I tried tonight because it was so delicious! I don't make a lot of Thai food myself. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's just because it's so good at the restaurant!


Recently, though, I've been inspired by Pinterest...which I guess is good because otherwise it would a royal waste of time. Seriously. I spend way too much time on it. I'll just give you the recipe here, so you don't have to worry about wasting your time on Pinterest!


In the case of the Panang Curry, though, Pinterest really came through for me. I pinned it, one of my friends at school saw the pin, and said she'd just recently picked some up. She said she'd bring it to me (because she was also bringing something else). This is the friend who took me to Baking Alley. I'm seriously indebted to her!


So, I'd been planning to make it for a few days now and finally got around to it tonight. It was so good and so easy.


And everyone enjoyed it (well, at least Kennedy tried it)! Especially Cade the Carnivore!

1 comment:

  1. Looks delish...you are a good cook just like your mother. The chopsticks Cade is using look exactly like what I need!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...