Thursday, March 1, 2012

Favorite Photo: February

I can't believe that another month is over in 2012. I can't believe there are only three more months of school. I can't believe that in just over three months, we'll be back in the States. The past year has flown by, and I have a feeling the next year isn't going to any slower with so much going on!
Anyway, it's always so hard to figure out my favorite photo, but here it is: my favorite photo of February.


Yes, I probably should have chosen a picture that had a face in it, but what can I say? This is the one I like! I can say that I am already so excited that I've chosen to do this project this year. Yes, it's hard at times. And I am definitely not always happy with the pictures that I take, but even if they're not great, at least I am documenting our lives each day of 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...