Thursday, March 15, 2012

Week 11: Eyes of March

Okay. I was totally lost on this one. Maybe because I think it's supposed to "ides of March"--I didn't really get the play on words, I guess. I think it's because I just didn't have time, energy, or thought for this week because we were so busy! I mean seriously busy. Crazy. But, here they are: my snapshots from week 11!

Day 69: Cade likes to talk on the landline phone...since it rarely rings and the operator speaks in Korean, I usually let him for a minute or two...I got this one right before bed...I'd totally forgotten to take a picture!


Day 70: I was inspired to buy "Julius Caesar" on the Kindle after doing some research for the theme. I'm really excited to read it because I'll be teaching it next year. I'm going to have to get a hard copy to write my notes all over, though!


Day 71: Cade's latest craze...playing the superhero, "Captain Underpants"!


Day 72: This week was Spirit Week at school. We started it off with Clone Day, so here are a few of my students dressed up alike and being themselves!


Day 73: We had dinner on base with our pastor and his wife. I caught a shot of Eric and the kids walking to the Dragon Gate.


Day 74: We went to pick up our first visitor in Korea on Wednesday night. The kids were pretty excited while we waited for the train!


Day 75: Yesterday afternoon, we had our commissioning service where we had a send off for all of our missions teams. Eric got a shot of me and (most of) my group...and Cade, of course.


Today, I teach 5 of my 6 classes. Kennedy has her Kindergarten interview. This afternoon we fly to Singapore. We spend a day and a half in Singapore, then we take a ferry to Batam, Indonesia, and then small boats to the island we'll be staying on. We'll be doing service projects in schools for a week, and then we fly home next Sunday. Eric and the kids will be in Seoul showing his mom all around the city. I can't wait to tell you all about our week. We'd appreciate your prayers as we embark on this "Great Adventure"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...