Saturday, March 10, 2012

Lego Zoo House

Well, you've already seen the best picture that I took of the Duplo zoo house that the kids built, but I can't help but show you all of the others too...


The Duplos are one item that we have been very grateful that we brought with us from the very beginning. They didn't take up too much room in the suitcases. (Let's be honest. It was more room than I wanted it to be.)

And the kids have thoroughly enjoyed them since the day of our arrival. We've stored them in a cardboard box for the last six months (different ones as they seem to get destroyed every couple of weeks).

I was very excited to finally get Cade some fabric boxes for the Duplos and his cars for his birthday. No more cardboard boxes for us!


I love how creative they get with them...and they definitely haven't outgrown them yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...