Monday, May 23, 2011

Clutter Clean Out

Why is it that when you are trying to clean out something (or everything in our case) the mess gets so much bigger before it gets smaller?! I have been working on cleaning out our house for nearly two months now and for some reason it doesn’t seem to be any more cleaned out now than it was six weeks ago! We did get a lot accomplished this weekend…we took everything off the walls and that does make the house look a bit bare. We also got the garage completely cleaned out and started officially storing boxes. Now, we just need the wall to go up in the garage to block off our third garage where we will be storing all of our things for the next couple of years. That should be going up this week (right, Dad?)! This week I’ve started the second run-through on cleaning out the kitchen, bathrooms, and bedrooms. I’m on the fourth run-through of my closet…it’s strange that every time I look at it I find more items I don’t need to take with me…even more strange is that I’m pretty sure I still need to buy a few tops…and maybe a pair of pants! J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...