Sunday, May 1, 2011

to do lists

So, I am a "to do" list type of person (I know, you already knew that!). The problem with to do lists is that some days I feel limited by my list (in that, I simply won't do it today because it's not on my list), and other days I can't possibly accomplish everything on my list. I'm starting to get the hang of typed to do lists, though. The awesome thing about a typed to do list is that you can "strikethrough" everything that you have completed and you can simply highlight and drag anything you did not complete to a different day. That way, you know that everything will be completed by the end of the week, and you don't have to feel guilty for not finishing everything on your list in a particular day because there's always tomorrow!
And, I just want you to know that today is Sunday, the end of my week...the only thing on my list today was to go to Ellensburg (one of our "fun things to do" before we leave WA--which means I get to cross it off a list!)...and I did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...