We received some disappointing news last night...we had decided that if we were to move overseas, Kennedy would begin Kindergarten this year instead of next year. Last night, we found out that she misses the deadline for Kindergarten by 6 hours! Apparently, the school's cutoff date of September 30th is very strict and they can't do anything to help us out...so, now we need to find childcare for 2 kids! It was tough to hear, but it's not as if she's going to fall behind; she'll just get to be home-schooled!
Having nearly all of the other huge stressors starting to fall into place, we'd been feeling a bit anxious about not having any bites on the house. This afternoon our property manager emailed us letting us know that she's had several calls about the house, but they were all looking for something available a little sooner. We decided we could probably make the house available June 15th, and about 5 minutes after we let her know, we received the first application! Whirlwind!