Friday, May 13, 2011

Time Flies!

It’s been a long week…and I feel like I have accomplished nothing! We’ve been really busy and while I know that I must have done something this week, it’s frustrating to not have anything to check off!

Last night I participated in a fashion show for charity and the outfit that I wore sold for $140, so I guess that’s something (but definitely NOT on my list!).

Today, the kids and I had a garage sale, and while we did not make much money, we did get rid of a lot of stuff. By the end of the garage sale tomorrow and after our trip to the Goodwill Sunday, I will feel like something has been accomplished. The garage will be pretty well cleaned out and soon we will be able to get started on preparing the garage for our storage. Then I’ll be able to check a few things off the list!

I also got my contract signed today and feel better knowing that my position is official now! I have interviews scheduled for childcare next week, and I am excited to have that piece taken care of, as well. Things are slowly, but surely, moving forward. It's a good thing because time certainly hasn't slowed! We have to be out of the house in a month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...