Thursday, May 19, 2011

For the love of laundry

I was folding laundry this morning--a job I detest and had been putting off for days hoping that Eric would come home and do it (he prides himself on helping with the laundry by folding it. It happens about twice a month, but I'm not complaining I'll take what I can get!)
As I write this, Cade has decided to pour himself a bowl of cereal. He got the cereal off the counter, got out a bowl, and started pouring. When the bowl got full, he continued to pour all over the floor. Oh well, he'll devour every one and they'll taste that much better because he did it himself!
Anyway...halfway through the laundry I realized that I only have two more weeks of folding laundry and putting it away in dressers in our own house. Then we have about six weeks of living out of suitcases in various places around Washington, the US, and finally, the world! Suddenly, I don't so much mind folding laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...