Sunday, May 29, 2011

Three Day Weekend

I love three day weekends!!! With the kids gone with my dad this weekend, we were able to get so much accomplished! Eric was finally able to get up on the roof and clean off the moss, clean out the gutters, and wash the windows. I was able to go through the kids’ rooms (again!) to pack up toys, books, and clothes. I took another big load of stuff to the Goodwill, and I even got the first suitcase packed (only eleven more to go!). Thanks to Eric’s mom we got many of the basics the kids needed. (It’s hard to imagine not being able to shop for them for the next year! I can’t figure out how to pack a year’s worth of clothes for each of them!) Tomorrow we will finish the wall, shelving, and rafters in the garage and then we’ll be ready to start moving furniture out of the house. Two weeks from today, our house will be empty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...